Tamaroak

As of February 26, 2004, when Bush signed Proclamation 7757, supposedly
if you have charts of Cuba on your boat, the government can seize said
boat because possession of those charts is evidence of the fact that you
either visited or intend to visit Cuba in violation of these rules. You
then have to prove you didn't go there to get it back. Is this
outrageous or what?

Do we remeber back in the days when we hated the Soviets for all the
horrible things they did? Like invading innocent countries, trying to
shove their government down everyone's throat, taking away their own
citizen's rights, etc....

Hopefully Tuesday will bring a change.

Capt. jeff