DSK

Default OT--Great headlines everywhere

thunder wrote:

I don't understand it either. To me, he's not even true to conservative
principles. Deficits are growing. Government is growing. He's gotten us
involved in nation building on a massive scale in multiple countries. I
just don't get what the right sees in this bozo.

He's a money grubbing low-church hypocrit. That's exactly what they like about
him.

Bush Jr is the political equivalent of the TV preachers, and his constituency is
largely the same people. Unfortunately, while the TV preachers only prey on
their gullible audience, the Bush Administration preys on the whole country.

DSK