Vito

"Joe" wrote

Kerry during Vietnam caved in to the enemy IMO.

Wrong enemy Joe. Although Americans and Vietnamese were the ones killing
each other their common enemy was the tiny clique of ivy league eggheads who
made that happen. You know, KFK's whiz kids led by McNamara and Bunker.
Were it not for them, 50,000 Americans would never have died in Vietnam; nor
would all those brave young men who won every battle they fought have come
home to be spat on by fools. Yet even now we blame men like Kerry instead of
the spoiled brats who made it all happen. Worse yet we've put their clones
in power - again! McNamara and Bunker, Wolfowitz and Rummy, conning an idiot
Texan drunk into a war that should never happen. It's enough to make one
bawl ....