Backyard Renegade

Old Nick wrote in message . ..
On 25 Oct 2004 10:04:46 GMT, ospam (Stephen Baker)
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

I think you are feeding a troll. metalwork, boats paddle, rec wood....

This is actually one of the more intelligent headers this prat has
posted.

Relax Nick. This is the lonely wail of an unmated, adolecent, "North
American Nerd Bird". This is their mating season, and the very weak
and unnattractive ones seldom find mates, so they sit there and
wail... Sad really...

Scotty

Six.

See - I can just give out plain answers without lots of calculations and
coefficients and book reccommendations ;-)

Steve "barque me!!"

Have you noticed that people always run from what
they _need_ toward what they want?????