Joe

"John Cairns" wrote in message news:tMAfd.18605$

But thats besides the point. The way Kerry acted and stabbed his
fellow soldiers in the back is un-excusable.

Joe

Again, this guy doesn't think so.
http://tinylink.com/?CgYuoyN3JV
John Cairns

And thanks to vets that stuck it out...that knew that the bell tolled
for them they have the freedom to express that opinion John.

You can't BS a BS'er John. 4 months and so many decorations is total
****..
Alvin York, and Audie Murphy would be spinning in thier graves.

The way and purpose of Kerry "serving his country" was totally self
serving. Kerry told people so. He had a goal to be the next JFK
remember. But when the **** hit the fan he crumbled.

It's OK to try to right a wrong, but not by doing more wrongs. 2
wrongs do not make a right.

But hey thats the past right. And I know and believe that people
learn from their mistakes. Kerry did jump off his boat and chase down
and killed the enemy.
I take his word when he says he will hunt down and kill the terrorist.
Today we are at war. And all I have to go on is what I have seen, and
the past deeds of Bush and Kerry during war.

Bush proved himself after 911 IMO. He.. IMO let the world know not to
screw with the USA. The USA was not looking for a fight but after 911
we can not rely on anyone but ourselfs to protect ourselfs.

Kerry during Vietnam caved in to the enemy IMO.

Nothing else matters more than preventing another attack and ending
the threat.
I think we can do the job. But its going to take a steady firm hand at
the helm.

Joe