Ron White

You can download free software such as OziExplorer or Fugawi which can allow
you to download your Garmin waypoints to your hard drive then maybe that
software or other can upload to your Northstar. I used one of these programs
to save my waypoints from my Garmin 2006 to my hard drive and I think I may
have saved my waypoints from my old Garmin 210 that way also but don'r
remember for sure. Anyway do a Google search for something like "gps mapping
software"
and download some of these and see if they work. Also you may get some help
from rec.boats.electronics, there are people there that are helpful if you
can understand what they are talking about. One more thing, you may need a
special cable to hook up your unit to your computer.

--
Ron White
Boat building web address is