DSK

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
I kinda figured that. I just took an opportunity to blame Dennis
Conner, the f'in freak faced loser dillweed dork, for losing the Cup.

I still say he lost it on purpose so he could rewin it and take it to
San Diego.

F'in loser.

Yep, I'm not a big Dennis Conner fan either. It's notable that he never
won anything big in one-designs until long after his AmCup follies, and
back in the old days he used to show up regattas with protest forms
already filled out against the top competitors. I never raced against
him myself (although I have raced Ted Turner) but I know a number of
people who have, and they say he's an asshole on and off the course.

A very skilled racing sailor, yes... but still an asshole.

DSK