Harry Krause

Default O/T 'Canned hunting' on CNN

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
news:1BKyb.268713$mZ5.1957235@attbi_s54...

In *both* fishing and hunting the objective is to convince your prey that
it's gonna get a free meal or get laid. Then when it falls for the

routine,
you get a *chance* to put it in the car or the boat.

I'm not sure how "sporting" any of it all is - but it's far from a certain
meal either. It's not easy to outsmart a deer, most birds, or some types

of
fish.

None of this has anything to do with the canned hunting of exotic animals
for trophies - which I think is sickening.

-W

Browse messages at rec.hunting for a week or two and you'll get a real taste
of what SOME hunters are like. There seems to be a subculture of guys who
pack up the whole dang family and a bunch of .22 rifles, and find a place to
shoot prairie dogs for a couple of days. Maybe prairie dogs are a pest to
somebody, but still, these people are from another friggin' planet.

Republicans, no doubt.

--
Email sent to is never read.