NOYB

Default OT--Great headlines everywhere

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

That NOYB is quite the little Pollyanna eh?

Harry Krause wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Take your pick:

1) US manufacturers hit 20-year record pace (AFP)
2) Factory Growth Fastest in 20 Years (Reuters)
3) Stocks End Up, Setting New Highs for Year (Reuters)
4) U.S. Troops Kill 54 Guerrillas in Iraq Firefight (Reuters)

The only people that'll be out of work now are the doomsayers.

5. Three Million Manufacturing Jobs Lost On Bush's Watch
6. US Unable to Achieve Goal of Catching Terrorists Responsible for

9-11
7. Bush Ticketed Once Again For DUI
8. US Troop Toll Exceeds 10,000 Dead & Injured in Bush's Iraq

Misadventure

--
Email sent to is never read.

NOYB aside, I'm really astonished at the support the righties give Bush.

What's truly astonishing is the level of denial and hatred that consumes
those on the left. The economy does well, and their knee-jerk response is
"it's only one month". When it happens again and again, they jump ship to
the next gloom-and-doom topic: Iraq. Should we find proof of a Hussein/al
Qaeda link, they'll say it was manufactured. They're so consumed with
bitterness, that they either cannot see...or perhaps refuse to see...the
obvious. I can only wonder what it's like to be so consumed with
bitterness, hatred, and illogical thought, that fantasy and reality have
traded places.