basskisser

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message

No, sorry, perhaps YOU need to focus. You see, I simply posted a cut
and paste. YOU, in replying to such, "set the context". Now, you know
it was an ignorant question you posted.

Good God. sigh

Do you really, honestly think that your question was intelligent?
I don't. But, then again, I guess, that if you don't understand the
stupidity of your question, there is no point in trying to make you
understand such.