NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Smearing the man won't help Bush that much (although his association to
moveon.org will), so that's not the "surprise". What's the surprise? How
about the revelation that is about to come out linking Soros (and certain
countries) to the current record prices of oil futures. How forgiving do
you think Americans will be when they find out that other countries, and
Kerry's biggest supporter are manipulating oil futures, hurting the
American
economy, and costing them money in their retirement accounts and at the
pump
all in the name of defeating Bush on November 2nd? *THAT's* the October
surprise. Why will it work in Bush's favor? Americans won't stand for
external forces meddling in our elections.

Nitrous leak! Quick, shut off the valve ad get out to some fresh air.

Soros is single-handedly manipulating the price of oil to damage the
American
economy and make Bush look worse than he does already?

I didn't say single-handedly. He represents a group that has in excess of
$100 billion to invest. Futures options allow someone to leverage their
money without putting a lot of money up front. It's absolutely
possible...and likely. Just wait and see.