JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:16:19 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

From what I've seen and heard, Harry is pretty representative of a lot
of the liberals in this group who seem to hang on every word he
utters.

Seems like you are the one who hangs on his every utterance. You are
always
there to respond. I guess what he says is important to you.

BB

Obsessed:

As in Krause taking the time to track down my full name?

As in Krause taking the time to track down my address?

As in Krause taking the time to track down the name of my wife?

As in Krause taking the time to track down a picture of my house?

As in Krause taking the time to pinpoint the gps coordinates of my house?

As Krause having done to several the exact same thing to others in this NG
who disagreed with him politically?

Obsessed?

Indeed Krause is.

Seek professional help Krause.