JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:11:00 GMT, "Jon Smithe"
wrote:

But I was able to get you to bite on my troll. How weak minded must you
be.
; )

Nice try, but you didn't get out of it. You are Harry's cum licking
lapdog. He's
having a jolly good time at your expense. Apparently, that won't end any
time
soon, as you are the consumate sucker, and therefore Harry's rightful
prey.

BB

It's even funnier when you consider that "Smythe" and about a half-dozen
other right-wing assholes who are obsessed with me are in my bozo bin,
and I only see the pieces of their posts that are requoted by others.

Obsessed:

As in you taking the time to track down my full name?

As in you taking the time to track down my address?

As in you taking the time to track down the name of my wife?

As in you taking the time to track down a picture of my house?

As in you taking the time to pinpoint the gps coordinates of my house?

As you have done to several others in this NG who disagreed with you
politically?

Obsessed?

Indeed you are.

Seek professional help Krause.