Peter Wiley

In article ,
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:27:45 +1100, Peter Wiley
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:10:26 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

Is anyone surprised that binary billspit thinks winch handles are made
by the boat builder?

bwahahahah

SV

The boat builder didn't manufacture much besides the hull and some parts of
the
interior. The rest of the boat is basically what the builder selected from
other
suppliers to meet a price point, which is why your Seidlemann is loaded
down
with the cheapest gear that could be found. I'm surprised the standing
rigging
isn't galvanized.

Hah. In fact galvanised rigging is a fraction of the cost and has
better structural properties than the commonly used 1x19 s/steel
rigging. Still, don't let facts get in your way.

Yeah, its far superior as long as you don't go anywhere with moisture or
salt...
I guess for you that's not much of a problem. So much for your "facts"

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa. I'd tell you what I do for a living but why
help you look even more stupid than you do already?

PDW