Jim Lea

I don't think it's improved a lot. I went by it Saturday (day before
yesterday) and, although "open", it still looked to be in rough shape. I did
see a travelift that I did not know they had, but no idea of its capacity or
condition. That's why I endorse your recommendation of Cucumber beach.

"Geoffrey W. Schultz" wrote in message
7...
I didn't know that Moho had opened back up. But having been to Moho
several times I can assure you that Cucumber Beach Marina is much better.
Moho had missing dock boards; boards that weren't nailed down so you had

walk down the middle of the dock; regularly had power outages and water
outages; had outboard motor "issues" with the launch which was the only

way
to get into shore; no fuel; and had a 5' channel which I dredged more than
once with my wing keel.

-- Geoff

"Jim Lea" wrote in :

The marina on Moho cay (just off Belize City) is open again, but
Cucumber beach is by far the best choice.

"Geoffrey W. Schultz" wrote in message
. ..
"Sea Escapade" wrote in
news:bS7ed.23790 :

I'm looking for a marina in Belize to leave my sailboat during
christmas period.

Your only choice is Cucumber Beach Marine which is just south of
Belize City. Virtually all of the information that you need is
located he

http://www.geoffschultz.org/2004
_Sailing/Reports/Belize_Cucumber_Beach_Marina.html

-- Geoff