Jon Smithe

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Get back to me when you've criticized some conservatives.

I would tell you I have been very critical of Bush and all conservative.
You on the other hand only seem to see the mistakes of the conservatives.

define
style of participation you will find a consistent theme of atempting to
divert
nearly every discussion to a question of personalities, rather than
issues.

I would have to disagree with you, my discussions with you have been issue
oriented, it is you, once you become flustered over your debating skills,
who then attack me. I showed you yesterday how both parties are guilty of
doing the same thing you are accusing Bush of doing, so it seems that you
are the one who is blind to the truth.