DSK

Default O/T 'Canned hunting' on CNN

heh heh trees kill more people than that. We need to take extreme measures
against
this deadly species!

Greg wrote:
We mow'm down by the billions.

I know, but it's not enough. Trees are winning, I think they are secretly
cooperating with terrorist networks. People crash their cars into trees, trees fall
on houses during storms, people hurt htmesleves chainsawing trees, the list goes on
and on.

When will the Homeland Security Dept take measures to protect us from this deadly
threat?

I was looking over this thread again and I saw the fishing analogy. I know
people may catch the target fish and release but all the bait dies.
If you are really a PETA person the bait is the real victim of extreme cruelty.

Yes, that is true. Reminds me of an old joke that ends, "Doctor, phooey, I'm a
rabbi" but more seriously I want to take up the issue of cruelty to plants. Think
how many are held in captivity across America.....

DSK