JAXAshby

hahahahahahaha!

[but, what would expect, given the source?]

From: Wayne.B
Date: 10/22/2004 12:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time
On 22 Oct 2004 08:49:57 -0700,
(Parallax)
wrote:
It is my opinion that alchohol stoves are the most dangerous item on
most boats. The pressurized ones require priming with fuel whose
flame is hard to see insuring that eventually you will attempt to
prime a stove that is already (or still) aflame from a previous
attempt.

Absolutely correct. It is amazing to me that they were recommended
equipment for so long. Anyone who has used a pressurized alchohol
stove for any length of time will have stories to tell. For a small
boat I like the gimbeled one burner propane stove currently marketed
by Force 10. It works well and stows easily and out of the way.
Propane stored outside of course.