Thom Stewart

Ok Jon,

If no one else is going to ask the question, I will.

How did the Lazy Sheet get out of its Car, into the water, back on
board, get forward of the mast and get the handle? Aren't your sheets
long enough to stay rigged when they aren't the working jib? Where the
hell were you and what where you doing while this, so called Lazy Sheet
was so busy splashing in the water, working up wind on its own, working
around the mast, hooking the handle and then with the added weight work
up wind again?

Your explanation should get us past Election Day :^)

And you worry about a handle left in a Halyard Winch----Please!!!! May
I never need tutoring from an instructor like you g

Ole Thom