katysails

eeeerrrrr....plastic....eeeewwwww.....cheap......e eeewwwwwwugly......
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Get the plastic ones. They float, sort of.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Seahag" wrote in message
Nah, just lash the handles right to the jib sheets, that way they won't
sink!

Seahag

"katysails" wrote in message
Are you kidding??? The winch robbers would get them for sure. You
should always stow them away in your holding tank...that way you can be
sure NO ONE would ever go near them again.

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Scott Vernon wrote:
I've seen winch handles jump out of those 'pockets' , hop over the
coaming and do a backflip over the toerail. . You really should put
them in a locked locker down below.

Are you nuts? Many times I've seen winch handles fall out through the
cracks in the locker door, fly up the companionway and splash right
into the briny deep, lost forever. You should keep them under armed
guard in a bank vault.

DSK