Seahag

I have seen a winch handle, left in on a mast mounted winch, shred a jib:^)
The guy taught sailing at the Naval Academy and was a real screaming skipper
asshole. He told me to leave the handle where it was and shortly there
after hooked the sail on it when we jibed...I was quite pleased:^

Seahag

"Thom Stewart" wrote:
Yeah Scott,

Jon is talking about a Jib winch for a 150 Genny, with a non-locking
winch handle fouled in a sheet line, on a non-tailing winch. Actually
he's never really seen it, just heard about it, somewhere, and taken it
for his own experience.

He is correct though, I have to admit, it is a lot better than a damn
political post.

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom