JAXAshby

doug, knock it the frick off. you have not a frickin clew as to what is going
on. keep your ignorant on this subject self quiet.

dougs, it is not hardly necessary for you to open your mouth on every subject.

From: "Doug Dotson" AMcom
Date: 10/21/2004 6:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Sounds like you have the same genset that I do. I'll look into
the manual and let you know what I find. In any case, what
you describe sounds like an installation problem. The seven
cranks before the compression release closes should not
produce the problem you describe. Have you contacted
Entec? I had a problem with mine and they were very
halpful.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Jean-Marie" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in
:

The reason I ask, I have had a problem with wet exhaust water getting
back into the cylinder on my Entec/Farymen gen set engine. This
happens when I have intial trouble getting it started and after I use
the compression release.

I do not know the answer to the compression lever, but when the engine is
cranked and it does not start, the water accumulates in the exhaust
system.
There is no explosion to push it out and depending on how high it has to
go
it might as well come back into the engine.

I have seen suggested somewhere that you close the water intake if the
engine has to be cranked for a long time while it does not start or you do
not want it to start (Winterizing).

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

JM