katysails

I hate the color coded thing...for Pete's sake, if you can't remember that
right is starboard and left is port, why would you associate red and green?
Can't stand it when people rig their boats out in red and green....but I
suppose some people need that kind of mnemonic to function...just very
strange to me....
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Horvath wrote:
On 21 Oct 2004 15:36:21 -0700, (Jonathan
Ganz) wrote this crap:

Damn right though. We have color-coded handles on our teaching boats,
along with color-coded people. The red ones sit on the port side, the
green ones sit on the starboard. I prefer to sit next to the red ones
of course. (No, this isn't a political statement.)

Don't lie. You sat with the pink ones.

On the inside, all the women are pink.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)