Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Thom Stewart wrote:
Jon;

You're sounding an awful lot like Nutys right now.

What, when and where have you ever seen a Halyard end whip a handle out
of a winch that had been broiught back to the cockpit and toss it over
the side?

On the bay. It happened to us once. I've seen one get whipped out of
pocket on the mast also. No bs. I can't say with absolute certainty
that the lock was truly broken, but the handle did have a lock.

Give us a brake. I hope you don't intend to keep this troll reply going
until after Election Day?

No. Until just before. After, I don't care.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com