Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
jon,
i take sailing seriously..........in a relative sort of way
but not to the point where i am neurotic about it.

Really? Could have fooled us!

you really should experiment with a sense of humor
trust me on this one..............it helps in life.

Why should I when we have people like you?

gay? no sorry....not me.

Now, now, don't be shy. You're the one who keeps bringing it up.

and i really don't give a damn if you are or are not

See previous.

although it would be great if you would just quit your're constant bitchin
and whining.
but than again, i quess you add one of the colors to this newsgroup.
so be it.

Which whining is that? You seem to be keeping close tabs on it. Do
tell.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com