Drew Dalgleish

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:56:17 -0700, lupi wrote:

I heard Dacron stretched with a hair dryer then painted with shelac
over a lightweight skeleton was the latest craze. They look so cool on
top of the Ken and Barbiemobile. You can see right through it. Une
objet dart and all. I have no reports on durability. Isn't there a
Kayak or expeditioning group on line? Keep paddling and good luck.

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:25:00 GMT, Dick Robertson
wrote:

I'm building a plywood (4mm Okume) kayak. I'd like to cover it with a
fabric; Dynel, polypropylene, or Xynole Polyester. I have the Defender
catalog but can't tell from the descriptions of these fabrics which
would be the best solution. I need a small amount so cost is not a
consideration. I'm using West epoxy. Any suggestions???

Thanks
Dic

http://www.geodesicairoliteboats.com/
I don't know about durability but they sure are light