Joe Blizzard

"JAXAshby" wrote
Joe, you are going to buy more than you need
because of package sizes. you're gonna throw away
the excess anyway, unless you try to save it for several
years, and it is cheap enough not to worry about it.

The crystals will keep until next time I need them, and the scotch in me
doesn't like to waste stuff, so I do it my way. There's nothing wrong with
your way either. And if somebody wants to work in protective clothing, where
I apply OA while wearing just my bermuda shorts, that's okay, too. It's
really just not worth arguing about. (I haven't seen anything from the
original poster: wonder if we scared him off?)