Wayne.B

Default Bay Water Temp: 52F

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:04:28 -0800, "-rick-" wrote:
Hey Wayne... I'll be on Sanibel for about a week in mid January. Any
recommendations for a day trip fishing charter or boat rental? Any general
boating/fishing advise for a tourist from the northwest ignorant of your
local species and techniques?

I'm a new comer here myself and just starting to learn my way around,
but one of my neighbors here in Cape Coral is a professional charter
boat captain and also has a rental fleet. I'll be glad to put you in
touch if you'd like. There is also a boat rental and fishing
operation near the north end of Captiva Island which is just up the
road from Sanibel and would be closer for you. I'll try to get the
name and number if you're interested, or perhaps someone else on
rec.boats knows the place.