Glenn Ashmore

Blue Sea is actually a mid range to economy panel. Bass also makes a good
panel. Paneltronics makes some that are a little sexier looking but more
expensive. Newmars are not as sexy but high quality. Xantrex/Heart is
building a really nice looking pannel but you pay for it. The BEP Cruiser
seires is a good upper-mid range panel and the BEP Mellinium is really nice
looking but not cheap. Whitecap, Microlog and Ultra Panel are other brands.

I settled on Blue Sea after looking at a cheaper brand. The wiring was not
even slightly comparable and the breakers were some Chinese off brand.

"engsol" wrote in message
I just bought my first "real" boat, (the Santana 20 doesn't count),
and am wondering where you folks get your power panels.
The Blue Sea stuff offered by BoatUS seems kinda high priced.
Any pointers? Or a source for the better (complete) catalogs?
Thanks, NormB