Harry Krause

Default Bay Water Temp: 52F

Frank Taylor, Jr. wrote:

Yep, its that time of the year. I was out on Lake Lanier today just north
of Atlanta. The water temp gauge in the boat said 58 degrees. It was nice
until the sun started going down. Then it started getting a little too
chilly so I headed back to shore.

Can't wait for spring to return.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
In case anyone cares, the water temp on our little part of Chesapeake
Bay was 52F earlier this morning. I took Bob the bobcat for a walk down
near Plum Point, and he showed no interest in any of little lifeforms at
water's edge.

The onset of winter...sucks.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Me, either. Bobcat has spent virtually the entire day in his basket in
front of the fireplace. A veritable bobcat roasting by the open fire. I
think he opened an eye...once.

--
Email sent to
is never read.