Glenn Ashmore

I thought of that but I don't think the inverter could handle the hair
driers and the computer at the same time. :-)

"William R. Watt" wrote in message

what about a hand held vidocam linked to a flat panel display mounted on
the wall? viewers could look at the back of their heads and the soles of
their feet which is a nice feature not found in the usual wall-mounted
mirror. a low power draw portable computer might not consume very muhc
electricity, only drawing power when in use.

----
William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community

network
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm