Doug Dotson

I didn't even notice that it was BW only. I'd go for
color myself but that's a personal preference. The only
time I even printed out much in color was when printing
charts and that was almost never. Most of my printing
was WXFAX and text. I suspect a BW laser printer is
a good choice because a toner catrridge will print far
more copies than a inkjet with a black cartridge. More
cost effective as well. I used my 722C because it is what
I already had.

Doug
s/v Callista

wrote in message
Looks a little big, but if you have the space... I ran mine off of an
inverter.
From what I have heard, some printers don;t do well using a modified
sinewave inverter which is what I used.

OK

But what you think abt the lack of color?

Will black and white suffice you think?