Keith

You can get by with BW, but why? The color printers are so cheap. I use the
Cannon BJ250 which is compact, cheap, and does color and BW. I don't know
what you're going to be printing, but sometimes I print out little chartlets
from Nobeltec VNS. Sure is nice to have them in color. Why not go ahead and
spring for color, then you'll never be sorry.

--

Keith
__
wrote in message
Looks a little big, but if you have the space... I ran mine off of an
inverter.
From what I have heard, some printers don;t do well using a modified
sinewave inverter which is what I used.

OK

But what you think abt the lack of color?

Will black and white suffice you think?