Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:14:35 -0400, DSK wrote:

Bobsprit wrote:
25 HP Nissan outboard. Mid 90's model. Excellent condition with very few hours.

The only problem is that those "few hours" were without lower unit oil.

True story.

I have a good friend who runs a dealership and this spring had a brand
new Nissan 5 hp kicker stolen from a customer's boat. He had just
installed the kicker bracket and put the boat in a secured lot, but
the fence was cut and it was stolen.

The engine was brand new - it was shipped w/o oil and oil hadn't been
put in yet per customer request.

Sure as my first name is Tom, a couple of days later, in walk two kids
with the engine wondering why it won't work.

Later,

Tom

"Beware the one legged man in a butt
kicking contest - he is there for a