DSK

Thom Stewart wrote:
Before the Sock, I used rubber bands to make a Sausage. I cut the bottom
out of a plastic bucket and put cheap rubber bands around the out side.
Then I started the chute thru the bucket, head first. about every five
to six feet I'd slip a rubber band off around the spinnaker. I'd do this
until I got down near the foot of the sail and leave enough to hook the
tack and the sheet corner. Then I would bag it like a turtle (A real
turtle is great but not necessary) You just have to have the three
corner accessible.

Did you forget about running the tapes before doing this?

How often did you get hourglasses?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King