Joe

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
In California when I took the EIT, all they asked for was money. Did not
have to show a diploma, transcripts. They then sent me the EIT

certificate
after taking the test. And 30 years later, I am still an engineer, and
never worked in an industry that required P.E.
Bill

Last time I looked, Kali had NO restrictions on the use of Engineer in a
title, as long as you didn't use "Professional Engineer", "Licensed
Engineer", or "Registered Engineer", which is the way it should be.

P.E.'s deserve to have a title that ranks above a standard "Engineer" title,
but there are many, many capable Engineer's that do not have, nor require
P.E. credentials.