Jack Erbes

I have prescription, bi-focal, polarized sunglasses. I don't recall
ever having a problem with any display I've looked at. None, Nada,
Zilch. My optomitrist long ago advised me to bring them whenever
buying anything with a polarized display screen, just in case, and I
have NEVER seen a display in a store, on a boat or anywhere else that
was a problem.

Assuming that all LCD displays are polarized, if you take your glasses
and rotate them 90 degrees, the screen should be affected. If that does
not happen you either don't have polarized glasses or your glasses have
some other kind of polarizing or something.

Maybe you need to check the baloney factor on your optometrist?

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jacker at midmaine dot com