Jack Erbes

Hi Jack,

Yes, that is the case. However, I think it is your glasses and the viewsonic
monitor that are out of step with the standard practice. I have a Furuno radar
and a Garmin GPS, and a handful of other LCD devices and never see the problem
that you are having. snip

No, the Viewsonic monitor is fine with the glasses. Unless I have
fallen out of my chair and am laying on my side.

The Furuno was fine unless I was standing in front of it normally
oriented and holding my head erect. So I now assume that particular
Furuno was vertically polarized.

And there is no doubt about the issue with that particular Furuno, I was
on that boat 3 weeks and saw the problem every time I looked at the
display with my sunglasses on.

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jacker at midmaine dot com