FRANKWBELL

Default SeaDoos

In article , "Grumman-581"
writes:

There are always those who operate their boat (or
any other type of vehicle) beyond their abilities... As long as you are
careful and don't go to extremes, a few beers while boating is no big
deal...

The same applies to driving. The danger is those who don't know when to stop.
And that's too many of us.

I like my whiskey.

To each his own... I've never really developed a taste for the whiskey /
bourbon / scotch type of drinks

(grin) Your loss.

... I hear that wine drinking and sailing are

somewhat linked... I guess they go slow enough that they can put drinks in
glasses that would spill in smaller / faster boats...

ROFL!

Frank Bell