Harry Krause

Default Bay Water Temp: 52F

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:55:51 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:
What do you pay for shrink-wrapping up there? We're between $10 and $11
a foot in the Bay area down in Maryland.

======================================

That's a good price. It cost me $800 to get my Bertram 33 shrink
wrapped in Stamford, CT.

Was at the beach on Sanibel Island yesterday. The day started a bit
chilly but the afternoon was in the 70s and water temperature in the
Gulf is still mid 70s. Not missing the NE at all, sold the house in
Westchester last week, and Cape Coral, FL is looking real good.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/hoonosehoo2003

I think I mentioned, there's a 33 for sale up in Deale, near us. I
haven't been aboard, but the hull looks sound, at least from the
outside. Price is under $100,000. You think it is worth a gander? It's
got the 454's. If I recall, it is a late 80's model.

--
Email sent to is never read.