Peter Clinch

Jayno55 wrote:

what to go for? For now, I have narrowed my choice down to the P & H Vela
or the Prijon Catalina. I know these are different propositions. That's
the point. Could any of you look at my needs/brief and appraise me of the
respective merits of these two kayaks in meeting them, or would you
suggest something else, and if so why? Thankyou all, in anticipation :-)

If you're not sure of your needs (and no reason you should be after just
a few weeks), how did you narrow it down to 2 boats? How about the
Valley Avocet, the North Shore Mystral or Shoreline?

Best thing to do is try different boats out. Seated comfort will be
important for your particular needs, and you can't assess a paddling
position and seat from paper specs. Get in the boats that interest you
and try them out.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK