Rosalie B.

(263801) wrote:

The main marina in DC is: Gangplank Marina That's the one I hear
about most often. Since I have a sailboat, I've never been of course.

You would have no restriction. The Gangplank, Capital Yacht Club, and I
believe one small marina are all in the Washington Channel which is
entered just north of Nat'l Airport, before the 14th St bridge.

I'd have to go through the Woodrow Wilson Bridge first. Our mast is
58.5 feet. I'm not about to be mucking around in the Potomac at 3 am
just to go to a marina (and then have to come back down later) when I
can just drive to DC in about an hour.

grandma Rosalie