DSK

Jon Smithe wrote:
How was I purposely offensive? What I have said was the common response by
most of the people discussing boating mags.

What really has me confused is what did I say that sounded like fascism, in
this thread or any thread.

I am very interested to see when I became a fascist.

"Oh gosh, Oh dear, I certainly didn't mean to offend Mr. Gould when I
said that his article was advertising fluff and probably written by an
agency hired by the company."

After your persistent and irrational attacks on Chuck Gould in political
threads, to now make a personal attack when he is contributing useful
information, as well as good on topic reading, disgusting. That you try
and put on an innocent face afterwards is worse.

Into the sack of shreiking useless Bush-Cheney cheerleaders you go.
Don't worry, you'll like it in there.

DSK