Scott Vernon

Thanks Thom, it was a great trip, and reading over the log (Lisa gave
me a small pad & pencil) reminded me of stuff I forgot about already.

Maybe I should have mentioned that Mr. Hag took the schooner pics.

Were your ears warm last week? your name came up several times, All
good stuff, as was the rum.

For the type of cruising I do, my boat is ideal for me.

Scott Vernon
S/V Lisa Marie
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Welcome back Scotty,

What a great Trip And What a GREAT REPORT!!! I do believe you have
raised the Bar for the rest of the ASA.

Wonderful pictures!! Schooners were outstanding.

Glad you had the "Hags" aboard

"Lisa Marie" can stand tall. She served you well. ( And the bond

grows
stronger, doesn't it)

Again, Welcome back.

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"