JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:44:55 GMT, "Jon Smithe"
wrote:

How does Harry have the time to make so many posts in rec.boats and still
post in alt.politics?

Do a google of Harry Krause, and you'll find that he posts his **** in
all kinds of places!

At least this was true a few weeks ago.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world,
those who can do binary and those who can't!

alt.politics?

Sorry, ****s-for-brains, but I don't post in alt.politics, at least not
directly. I don't even read alt.politics. If someone posts in a
political newsgroup I do read, and has crossposted to a number of
political newsgroups, I don't eliminate the other groups...too much
trouble.

Isn't it about time for one of you low-brain-outputters to again claim
I'm Harry Hope?

Strictly a coincidence that you post exactly the same things in 2 different
ng's under different names, often times within a matter of minutes of each
other.

Coincidence. Pure coincidence. LMAO!