Dennis Pogson

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:53:42 -0400, Jack Erbes
wrote:

If you're wearing polarized sunglasses, you will have trouble seeing
things on any LCD. You will pretty much have to take the sunglasses
off to read the LCD.

Baloney!

I can see my LCD radar just fine, and I can even read my Garmin
Map76s from 6 feet away. I'm old and very nearsighted with severe
astigmatism. You must have defective glasses. If I turn my head
sideways 90 degrees, the screen goes blank, but I rarely turn my head
sideways 90 degrees, so that isn't an issue.

BB

Best sunscreen is the helmet used by F16 fighter pilots with built-in UV
filtering and a head-up display! (Full colour)

You should be able to pick up an old one from the USAF for around $10,000,
and work out the connections!

Your crew will be suitably impressed!

Remove "nospam" from return address.

---