Manlio Laschena

Followup to msg on Sun, 17 Oct 2004 11:20:20 GMT, Woody
:
(Original msg on bottom)

The name is GTO15, you can find it also on the WestMarine online
sales.

Therefo no shield but 15000 V insulated cable.

In case the non insulated part of the backstay is connected to ground,
better is to put some spaced insulated sticks to held the GTO15 about
7 cm far away from the backstay (hope you can understand my bad
english), where the cable goes down to the deck.

Ciao Manlio

dealy the tuner should connect to the backstay with unshielded high
voltage wire (like spark ignition wire - I forget the exact
designation)

Manlio Laschena
s/y Amarose
http://Delphi-Jedi.org