Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

I beleive him more than I believe Bush who is the pocket of the big
pharmaceutical companies. He gave them billions and he gave the
rest of us NOTHING. Bush has gone back on just about all of his
campaign promises, including allowing drugs from Canada and allowing
medicare to bargain for drug prices.

If you actually read what Kerry said, you would know that the
rest of what you've asked was answered thoroughly and completely.
Do us all a favor and read before you post.

Well it'll all be academic anyway, unless Kerry gets one or both houses of
Congress. With a GOP Congress, he'll not pass anything but gas.

Max