Harlan Lachman

In article ,
JohnH wrote:

As far as I know, there are no speed restrictions until you go under
the Woodrow Wilson bridge.

Sorry John to be so ignorant of the area at this point (I hate to buy
charts before I pick the area I am going to go). How far is it from the
point until there?

From there to the north end of Alexandria
is a no wake area.

Again, how long is this area?

Then you are good to go to the 14th St. bridge, at
least. I haven't been north of there in a while, and am not sure of
the speed limits beyond that bridge.

harlan

Some email info on Washington DC marinas can be found he

http://www.boat-world.com/dir/5_27_DC_Washington.html

Good luck.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world,
those who can do binary and those who can't!

--
To respond, obviously drop the "nospan"?