Harry Krause

Default Bay Water Temp: 52F

JAMSK wrote:

I think all northerners would agree with you.
The temp in Massachusetts Bay is too cold to report to you all. The boat's
on the jack stands, shrink wrapped and winterized. The marina slips are
empty, the mooring fields are empty and the water is dark midnight blue. I
got disgusted this year with the wet spring, some mechanical problems and
the start of cold weather so I put the boat up for sale. That lasted for a
week and I regained my senses. I'm not ready for a summer without boating,
at least not yet.

So, I started the winter ritual. I went to the boat yard and walked around
my shrink wrapped hull. I walked to water's edge and looked at my "patch of
water" at the slip.

Why do we do these things???

Hey. I lived in NE Florida for almost six years, and then moved back
north. I must have been trying out for the lead role in the remake of
Forest Gump.

What do you pay for shrink-wrapping up there? We're between $10 and $11
a foot in the Bay area down in Maryland.

--
Email sent to is never read.